Friday, December 9, 2011

Thanksgiving

Happy Holidays everyone.....

I first want to apologize to all of you that follow my blog. I am terrible at keeping it updated. SORRY!

Thanksgiving was wonderful for the Workmans. My in laws took all their immediate family on a cruise to the Bahamas. It so fun to get away and get some sun. We left Wyatt with my family. It was hard leaving him, but I don't really think we could have left him with anyone other that my Mom and Dad.

Family update:

I am still managing apartments in Rexburg. I love my job, and it is such a blessing to be able to keep Wyatt with me.

Mike is one semester away from graduating from BYU-Idaho. We are still waiting to hear back from the grad schools Mike applied to. We are hoping to find out soon!

Wyatt--- well my sweet little boy has a big personality. He has recently discovered Tantrums...... For example - He grabs a pair of scissors.... I take the scissors away from him.... he then screams... stomps his feet.... and softly pounds his head on the wall!  I don't understand where he got that from, but he assure you he didn't learn that from Mike or myself.
He loves chili, bananas, and has been weened from formula for almost a month. WOOO HOOO.

His favorite word is.......... HI, HI, HI, HI, HI........ HI, HI, HI, HI, HI
He loves picking his nose... We have tried teaching him that is a "no no" but we are failing at it.

Here are some pictures we took over the last month. I hope you all enjoy.











No comments:

Post a Comment